News and Events
- Principal Johnson's September newsletter is now available.
- Students interested in joining the National Honor Society should submit their application by Friday, 9/24.
- A recording of the September Ninth Grade Parent Meeting is available here.
- Opening-of-school student forms, such as Student Emergency Information, Directory Withholding, and Pesticide Notice Forms, are available here.
- The 2021 Fall Athletics Schdeule is available here.
- Seniors! the Cap & Gown order form is now available here! Payment is due by 12/10.
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack or even a pair of Blair socks!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper