News and Events
- Second Semester Student Parking Pass Applications are due by 1/29
- AP Exam registration has begun; all students must register here by 2/28 to avoid late fees; please contact Ms. Blaha if you have any questions; students can learn about the MANY benefits of taking AP Exams during either lunch period on Wednesday, 1/17 and Thursday, 1/18 in room 164
- Need homework help? Go to BLISS Online Tutors at tutors.mbhs.edu; use your student ID and computer password; tutors available in every subject weekdays and Sundays, 4-10 PM!
- Congratulations Principal Renay Johnson for being recognized as one of the 100 most influential people for the Nations Capital Metro Area Latinos
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper